Why the "designs" to your business name?
- I added the designs because I love doing some extra designs with the images for clients who request them.
How many weddings will you shoot on my wedding day?
- I will only be shooting yours.
Do you bring your own lighting?
- Yes, I like being prepare for any occasion.
Do you work from a shot list?
- Yes, it is very easy to forget some shots, but I have a shot list with me to help me make sure I get everything.
How much does an additional hour of cost?
- Their is a fee of $100/hr of overtime.
Do you bring a second shooter?
- I do not, but I have that option available for a client who must have one for an extra cost.
Will you use my images in any advertising?
- Yes, only to promote my business. If I didn't you wouldn't be here visiting my website :)
What will you wear?
- I normally like wearing black dress shoes, black dress pants, black vest and a not black dress shirt. I try to be as comfortable because I'll be working and standing up for about 6-10 hrs straight. I also prefer the black colors because it will help me go un-noticed.
What is your plan if you are ill or there is an emergency and you can't photograph my wedding?
- If the emergency happens with enough time for you to hire another photographer, I will give you your deposit back and let you know the bad news with enough time. I will refer you to other photographers that do a great job. If the emergency doesn't allow enough time for you to look for another photographer, I will contact you immediately and have a replacement photographer be at your wedding.
When is the balance due?
- Full balance must be paid before or by the beginning of the wedding.
What is your cancellation policy?
- You may cancel at any time but the deposit wont be refunded, because I loose the profit for that day.
Do you bring your own equipment?
- Yes, I also bring back-up. I photograph with one Canon 5D Mark 3 and have a space camera body for emergencies and an assortment of lenses.
Do you edit all photographs, and how many will I receive?
- A typical wedding lasting eight hours generally results in 400 to 600 images. I edit every single one.
How much do you charge?
- Regular size packages begins at $1,150. Please contact me at (714) 321-0186 for a more detailed pricing list
Are your Wedding Collections customizable?
- Yes, please contact me for a customized quote.
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, a payment of 1/3 of your package amount is required to hold your wedding date. The remaining balance is to be paid at least two weeks before the scheduled event. I am very flexible, and payments may be arranged.
Do you offer any discounts?
- I only offer small discounts for weddings which take place in the months of January and February. You may also save money by foregoing any tangible good items (DVD and albums), which allows me to not have to charge sales tax. Either way, you will always have access to download all of your images through your online gallery.
How long until we see our images?
- Usually within 3 weeks… but time may vary depending on time of year.
Does my online gallery ever expire?
- Your images will be available in your online gallery for a minimum of 1 year.
How would you describe your style?
- It’s difficult to pinpoint, but I would describe my style as a blend of photojournalism, modern portaiture and fine art. Most of all, I love capturing genuine moments and emotions!
Do you accept credit cards?
- No, I accept cash, checks and PayPal.
Why do you charge sales tax?
- If the final product results in a tangible good (DVD and albums), I am required by law to charge sales tax at my local rate. You have the option to forego these items and save a little money on sales tax. Either way, you will always have access to download all of your image through your online gallery.
Should we hire a wedding coordinator?
- Yes! A coordinator can save unnecessary costs, headaches and allows the day to flow more smoothly. If price is a hurdle, consider hiring someone just for the day of the wedding.
Do I have printing rights to all of my images?
- Yes, you will receive a release document that will allow you to print your images anywhere you choose. You’re also given the option to order prints with me through your online gallery.
Where will our engagement session take place?
- We can discuss what you are looking for in your session, and, from there, we will narrow down a location which will best meet your interests. I recommend reading this blog post I wrote which addresses commonly asked questions regarding engagement sessions: Engagement session tips.
Do you still have a question?
- Please give me a call at (714) 321-0186 or email me at email@example.com Can’t wait to hear from you!